skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Where should I look for a sunset?
The sun sets in the West, so look West anytime after noon to see it setting. Thanks for asking!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Things You Already Know
I've created this handy blog to help you with things you already know!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
March
(2)
▼
2009
(24)
▼
September
(10)
How to state the obvious
How to eat candy corn
How to assist a dog in suicide
How to use quotes from your favorite movies in eve...
What day will New Year's be on in 2010?
How to fall asleep... assuming you're already tired
How to use a hammer
Where should I look for a sunset?
How to make ice cubes for your favorite beverage, ...
How to make a tasty and filling breakfast - every ...
►
August
(14)
About Me
KCJudge
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment